400 Sunny Isles, luxury waterfront residences
Address: 400 Sunny Isles Blvd.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Bird's Eye View
Delivery: December 2015
Total apartments: 230 in two towers
Prices: $1,000,000 - $3,200,000
Sizes: 1,200 - 3,932 sq.ft. / 112 - 366 M2
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3 & 4
Architect: Kobi Karp
Conceptual Design: Chad Oppenheim
Located on 640 ft of bay front property just off of the 163rd street bridge, every single unit has expansive and unobstructed
direct water views. Residents of 400 SUNNY ISLES will enjoy the luxury of being just a short walk or ushered beach buggy ride away
from the Ocean and Oleta State Park.
400 SUNNY ISLES has 230 one to four bedroom units divided between 2 towers. All residents at 400 Sunny Isles include modern
touches, high tech eco-friendly kitchens, top of the line European bath fixtures and smart touch technology systems. Amenities
include wet and dry dock marina, water activities center, Beach Club with restaurant , infinity pool with immersed Jacuzzi, wet bar
and lounge beds, a full service spa and gym, tennis courts and much more.
ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- Designed by renowned Architect Chad Oppenheim
- Working drawings by Architect of Record Kobi Karp
- A waterfront haven, stretching an expansive 640 feet directly on Biscayne Bay
- Two impressive 20-story glass towers with a total of 230 units, each with direct bay, ocean, and park views
- An open-air arrival courtyard designed by Urbanica Group boasting exotic woods, greenery and serene water features
- Full-time concierge
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- 24-hour attended and camera-monitored security in select areas powered by the latest surveillance equipment
- Business center and multi-purpose media and meeting room
- Party and entertainment areas
- Secure undercover garage with assigned parking
- Bike and jet ski storage available
- Private marina with dry and wet dock slips available
- Marina fully-equipped and serviced with special marine concierge program
- Immediate access to the Intracoastal Waterway with Atlantic Ocean access just minutes away
- Fractional yacht ownership offered
- Boat rentals available
- On-site activity coordinators available to help residents choose from a variety of amenities
- Never-before-available-in-the-area amenities including: boating, kite surfing, wind surfing, scuba diving, jet skiing,
fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, water skiing, and biking
BEACH CAR SERVICE
- Private beach bug transportation via an eco-friendly luxury golf cart, available to chauffeur residents to and from the beach
or Oleta River State Park
LUXURY SPA AND REJUVENATION CENTER
- Co-ed and private spa with saunas, steam room, and Jacuzzis with distinct temperatures in a relaxing waterfall atmosphere
- A unique Rejuvenation Center offering the latest techniques in relaxation and beauty treatments available
- Bay front, state-of-the-art fitness center with aerobic/yoga room, offering the latest in both traditional and
cutting-edge exercise equipment
- Tennis facility and access to private lessons from the area's best tennis pros
- Olympic-style pool with a cascading infinity-edge overlooking the Bay
- Submerged aqua beds and hip cabanas for chic sunbathing in a more private atmosphere
- Multiple water temperatures for full relaxation - heated Whirpool spa and the cooler waters of the pool
BAYFRONT LOUNGE AREA
- The Sandbox, a proposed yacht and beach-style club bistro with a relaxed lounge atmosphere overlooking the bay and marina
- Dedicated to "Green" efforts, the utmost care and concern have been taken to select eco-friendly products manufactured
with bio-friendly materials that promote true energy efficiency.
- The Liebherr refrigerator, the market's most energy-efficient, offers three distinct temperature zones; the refrigerator,
the freezer and the ultimate BioFresh technology featuring a set temperature of 32O F, keeping food fresh up to 3 times longer.
It also boasts the revolutionary supercool and superfrost features that allow for immediate changes to a desired temperature.
- The SMEG induction cooktop with super power burner technology uses 50% less energy and promotes safety. By heating the cookware
and food, but not the cooktop itself to avoid burning, its advanced technology enables keeping a desired temperature.
Since the surface never gets hot, the cleaning process is also quick and easy.
- The Renzo Piano oven, designed by world-renowned Architect Renzo Piano, is a true convection energy-efficient multifunction
oven, featuring the most pure, simple and delicate lines, built entirely of stainless steel.
- Top-of-the-line European bathroom finishes ensure an optimal mix of style, high performance and efficiency that transform
your bath into a harmonic and invigorating home spa oasis.
ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER.
FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS
REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE.
OBTAIN THE PROPERTY REPORT REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW AND READ IT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING. NO FEDERAL AGENCY HAS JUDGED THE MERITS
OR VALUE, IF ANY, OF THIS PROPERTY.
This offering is made only by the prospectus for the condominium and no statement should be relied upon if not made in the
prospectus. This is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy, the condominium units in states where such
offer or solicitation cannot be made.
These drawings are conceptual only and are for the convenience of reference. They should not be relied upon as representations,
express or implied, of the final detail of the residences. Units shown are examples of unit types and may
not depict actual units. Stated square footages are ranges for a particular unit type and are measured to the exterior boundaries
of the exterior walls and the centerline of interior demising walls and in fact vary from the area that would be
determined by using the description and definition of the "Unit" set forth in the Declaration of Condominium (which generally
only includes the interior airspace between the perimeter walls and excludes interior structural components). All
depictions of appliances, plumbing fixtures, equipment, counters, soffits, floor coverings and other matters of detail are
conceptual only and are not necessarily included in each Unit. Consult your Agreement and the Prospectus for the items
included with the Unit. Dimensions and square footage are approximate, will vary with specific unit type, and may vary with
actual construction. Additionally, measurements of rooms set forth on any floor plan are nominal and generally taken
at the greatest points of each given room (as if the room were a perfect rectangle), without regard for any cutouts.
Unit orientation and windows (including number, size, orientation and awnings), balcony/lanais (including configuration, size and
railing/balustrade), structure and mechanical chases may vary. The developer expressly reserves the right to make
modifications, revisions, and changes it deems desirable in its sole and absolute discretion and without notice.
All drawings are conceptual renderings and the Developer expressly reserves the right to make modifications. Actual views may
vary and cannot be guaranteed. Views shown cannot be relied upon as the actual view from any particular unit
within the condominium. Improvements, landscaping and amenities depicted may not exist. Photographs may be stock photography
used to depict suggested lifestyles rather than any that may exist. Prices, plans, architectural interpretations
and specifications are subject to change without notice.